Sunday, September 14, 2008

Journal entry 47--Second grade

Describe your second grade teacher and schooling. What was your teacher like? Was he/she kind? Did you have a memorable second grade experience?

I loved my second grade teacher. I thought that she was the nicest teacher ever! She was gentle and kind and I don't remember any grumpiness coming from her. Our class had a pet guinea pig and I got to take it home over the summer with the intention of bringing it back when school started again. Except, this guinea pig became attached to my pet rabbit so my teacher let me keep it. I also recall on the last day of school, asking my teacher to bend down closer to me so I could whisper something in her ear, only instead I gave her a giant hug. She was such a great teacher that she made my second grade experience unforgettable.

No comments: