Monday, March 2, 2009

Journal entry 201--Motivation

What motivates you to finish something you didn't really want to do in the first place?

I hate housework but I know it has to get done because I also hate my house messy. My motivation to getting the house clean is enlisting the help of my husband and children and setting a timer for 15 minutes. During that time we clean as fast as we can and try to get the most done before the timer goes off. It motivates me because then I have to focus on one thing at a time rather than get distracted and work on something unrelated like cleaning out a drawer I haven't looked in for months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello all
http://www.manga-reader.com/ - klonopin pill
Nursing mothers should not take Klonopin.
[url=http://www.manga-reader.com/]klonopin drug[/url]

Perinatal conditions were reported in children born from a mother taking Clonazepam during the last quarter of pregnancy.
clonazepam drug
Do not push tablet through foil and immediately upon opening the blister, with dry hand, remove the tablet and place it inside the mouth.