Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Journal entry 223--Losing a tooth

Write about a time when you lost a tooth. How did you lose it? Was it your first tooth?

I have allergies and as a child needed to take medicine. This medicine was disgusting and made me want to throw up whenever I smelled it. One day my sister was asked to give me my medicine, however, she had more important things to do and was pretty annoyed that she had to do this task. She carefully pour the medicine onto a spoon and waited for me to open my mouth. The medicine was nasty, remember, so I wouldn't open up! Finally, I did when I had listened enough to my sister getting mad at me and she jammed the spoon in knocking my front tooth out. The tooth was already loose so I didn't mind that she knocked it out, but she felt bad!

No comments: