Thursday, April 16, 2009

Journal entry 228--Children

Each day write about one of your children and how they are similar to you.

My daughter, Olivia is very similar to me and the way I acted as a child. Like her, I was the youngest in my family with two siblings much older than I. We both had to fight to keep up with the older kids and always wanted to do what they did. Olivia is precocious and talkative. My grandfather said I was the same way and if he wanted to know everything that was happening in our family, he just needed to get me on the phone and I would spill the beans. One thing about Olivia that is not like I was is her faith in Heavenly Father. I wish I had as much faith as she does. She's an example to me with her simple, straightforward love for Heavenly Father and Jesus.

No comments: