Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Journal entry 227--Children

Each day write about one of your children and how they are similar to you.

My son, Chris is very pensive and quiet which is how I was as a child. He's the type that likes to have 1 or 2 good friends around him rather than a large group. Chris is cautious with others and can be shy at times. I was a lot like that growing up. I didn't like to deal with lots a people around me and would rather hang out with my best friend. Chris is not like into sports which is what I was like. He loves reading just like I do and has often gotten into trouble at school for reading a book during class. I did the same thing by hiding my book in front of my textbook when I thought the teacher was boring. Chris has a great sense of wit and I love being around him.

No comments: