Saturday, September 20, 2008

Journal entry 53--Teasing

Describe some ways you teased your siblings or friends if you were an only child. How did they react?

I liked to tease my older sister when I was a child. We shared a room and whenever she was changing her clothes, I would abruptly open the door just to watch her dive under the bed and scream at me. So predictable. There was another time when she was sitting watching TV and I had just finished drinking a glass of milk. For some reason I felt compelled to pour the last drop of milk on the top of her head. The drop sat there suspended on the part in her hair. She of course, blew up and chased me through the house. I ran to my mother for safety from my sister's rage, but I still got in trouble. I must admit, it was fun to tease my sister.

No comments: