Monday, January 12, 2009

Journal entry 159--Disappointment

Describe how you handle disappointment or bad news.


I don't handle disappointment well at all. I had a lot of disappointments as a child and consequently it didn't teach me how to deal. However, one thing I have learned is prayer helps me the most. Whenever I receive bad or disappointing news I quickly kneel down in prayer and ask for help through this tough time. It doesn't take away the problem but helps me deal with it. I'm able to think a little more clearly, and feel a little bit more peace of mind. That's the best way I've learned to handle difficult situations. Other than that, I turn to chocolate and my children's Wii!

1 comment:

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Hi! My google reader hated me at home this weekend... so... I got to it at work.

I have three days of journal entry on one post

http://crunchygreenmom.blogspot.com/2009/01/get-it-write-here-journal-3.html