Thursday, February 19, 2009

Journal entry 193--Love Languages

There are several books out called "The 5 Love Languages for..." http://www.fivelovelanguages.com/30sec.html
then you can fill in the rest, either children, men, teenagers, etc. The author states that there are 5 languages in which we respond best to love. They are Physical touch, words of affirmation, quality time, service, and gifts. Which language do you think you respond to?

I am definitely quality time. I love and feel more loved when people spend time with me. That's why I'm always bugging my husband to play scrabble with me! Once he gives me some quality time, I'm a much happier person. My daughter is just like me. She handles life's little hardships much better when I spend some time with her first. My boys are physical touch. They both love when we hug and kiss them. I'm still trying to figure out what my husband is!

No comments: