Sunday, October 5, 2008

Journal entry 68--Family order

How did you like being the oldest, youngest or middle child? What were the advantages or disadvantages?

I was the youngest in my family and because of that got away with a lot more than my brother and sister. My siblings were a lot older than I so at one point I was the only child left at home. It was almost like I was an only child. However, my mother helped take care of two little girls during the day so they became my pseudo sisters. We took care of them since they both were babies. I was in heaven having little sisters. So for the first part of my life I was the baby and got a lot of attention. Then when I was 11 years old and then 13 years old I got two little sisters and became the older child. It was a different way to grow up but I loved it.

No comments: