Thursday, December 4, 2008

Journal entry 125--Accidents

Have you ever been in a car accident or had a near miss? Take a moment to describe this event.

The stupidest accident I was in was caused by me. It was completely my fault and was the most ridiculous accident. I was parked in my garage and, naturally in a hurry. Usually I open the garage door while I'm walking to the driver's side to get in, only this time I waited until I was in the car to open the garage. Because of this change in pattern, I didn't notice the car parked directly behind me and to the left. Really, who looks over their left shoulder when backing out of a garage? Remember, I was in a hurry, so I rammed into the parked car, which happened to belong to my pool guy/insurance agent. He handled it quite well and so did my husband.

No comments: