Monday, November 10, 2008

Journal entry 102--Death list

What are some things you would like to do after you die? This may sound like a strange topic to write about but I believe in life after death and there are things I want to do that I can't do in this life. If you don't believe in life after death, write about things you would like to do if you had magical powers.


Some of the things I would like to do are to explore the bottom of the ocean floor. It boggles my mind to think that the ocean is miles deep and there are so many unexplored areas to find. I want to be able to see every inch of the ocean. I also want to relive my children's childhoods. To hold them as babies again is something that matters tremendously to me. I'd like to see what my husband was like as a child and to explore the many universes out there. Flying like a bird is another priority on my death list and finding out any of the unsolved mysteries of the past. Finally, like in my previous post, I want to dance and be taught by one of the best dancers ever, Gene Kelly.

No comments: