Monday, November 17, 2008

Journal entry 109--Goals

What goal or goals are you unable to accomplish because of doubts about your ability.

I have always wanted to write an book. Ever since I was in 8th grade, I've wanted to write some sort of book. For a long time, it was children's books, now I'm not sure what to write. The thing that always stops me is my lack of confidence. I often think about the many other people who could probably write better than I. Boy, I need some help! Writing on a blog has helped me get back into the writing mode. It also helps that the kids are all in school! Maybe soon I'll get started on that novel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you feel it strongly in your heart then you are meant to do it. Just begin by writing down thoughts random and otherwise and soon you'll have ideas and the book will begin writing itself.