Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Journal entry 14--Comfort food

What's your favorite comfort food. It can either be a food that reminds you of something or just plain makes you feel good. Why do I think chocolate is going to there for a lot of you!

My favorite comfort food is salsa and chips. Any salsa will do--hot, medium, mild, fruity, you name it, I like it! I love when the chips are either really thin and warm or super thick as if homemade. Chips and salsa don't necessarily remind me of anything or anyone, I just like eating them because they taste delicious. I have another comfort food and that's Frosted Mini Wheats. I don't know why but I've been eating them nearly everyday! They're so good with the frosted side floating in ice-cold milk. My kids think I'm addicted to them. They may be right, however, I don't think there's a Mini Wheats anonymous yet.

No comments: