Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Journal entry 28--The Beach

Describe your perfect beach day. Who would spend it with you and what would you do?

My idea of a perfect beach day is one like today only with my husband joining us. I love going to the beach with a large group of friends and their children. The kids play together building sandcastles and tunnels, boogie boarding and jumping waves while the adults talk, take pictures and play with the children. I love squishing my toes in the warm sand until it becomes cold and watching the ocean for a glimpse of a dolphin breaking through the water. Collecting seashells is another fun part of the beach and visiting tide pools to touch the sea anemones and let their small tentacles tickle your finger. I could never get tired of watching the ocean and going to the beach!

No comments: