Friday, August 1, 2008

Inspirational

Today take a few moments and think of someone who has inspired you to be a better person. What was this person like? What did you change in your life because of this person? How has their example helped you to perhaps be inspirational to others?


Recently my friend Ginger died. It's because of her that I started blogging. I wanted to be able to keep a record of my life with my family (another blog) and help others record their personal histories. In the process I've been able to write down bits of my own personal history. Ginger also inspired me to take more family pictures. Now I try to take a camera with me wherever I go. After Ginger died, so many people were able to go to her blog and see how much she loved her sweet family. I've been reminded that after we die, all our families have are memories. I want to help write them down.

No comments: